Angaga Island Resort
Category: 4* Hotels
Location: Ari Atoll
Rooms Number: 120
Transfer Types: Sea Plane
Angaga Island is located in the southern part of Ari Atoll. It has a size of 350 m. x 130 m.. The distance from Velana international airport is 85 km and can be reached in about 30 minutes transfer by seaplane.
|Rates are total, in Euro, for 2 adults and include:
7 overnights at the room of your choice (for 2 adults), daily half board meal plan, round trip transfer from Velana (Male) airport to the island by seaplane, GST tax, government bed tax. All valid offers
|beach bungalow||water bungalow|
|December till 15th||2.544,-||3.060,-|
|over Christmas Eve (check in 21.12.)
|over New Year's Eve (check in 27.12.)
|February, March 2018||3.532,-||4.134,-|
Rates are based on double occupancy and include all possible offers and discounts (calculation on 14th August).
Angaga Resort & Spa is built on a beautiful, typical Maldivian island with a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere. Overgrown with lush vegetation, the island is surrounded by fine, white sandy beaches and a large lagoon ideal for swimming, snorkeling and water sports.
An attractive overall design open-air reception will welcome and guide you to your bungalows, which are spread among many high and shady palm trees.
Hotel facilities include a boutique, the beautiful “Duny Thai Spa”, restaurant and bar, as well as coffee shop with an a la carte service. Occasionally, evening entertainment is organized with disco, barbeque and beach party.
Angaga's dive center - SUB AQUA - is one of the most award winning dive centers in the Maldives, with certified instructors. There you will experience diving with giant whale sharks.
superior beach bungalow
Superior bungalows are free standing and situated on the beach, all builted and decorated in a typical Maldivian style.
They feature an open-air bathroom with shower / WC and bathrobes. They also have a living area with satellite TV, mini fridge, tea and coffee, air conditioning and a terrace with chairs and a swing to the sea side.
The water bungalows are comfortable and also have a bath tub and private sun deck with direct access to the lagoon.
Angaga's Main Restaurant
The main restaurant is situated near the beach with panoramic views. It offers international cuisine
Angaga's main bar is situated near the pool. It is open 24 hours and serves snacks and beverages.
Our rates include daily Halfboard - breakfast and dinner in buffet form.
Fullboard includes daily Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner in buffet form.
All inclusive: All meals at the main restaurant, Unlimited national drinks such as refreshments, water, fruit juices (from cans), beer and house wine, various cocktails (long drinks and spirits are not included), tea, coffee (espresso and cappuccino not included). All drinks are served in the glass. As well snorkeling equipment and snorkeling excursion.
Beauty and Wellness
On the island you can find the "Duny Thai Spa" which offers a good selection of treatments, for a fee
Sports and Fitness
Including: volleyball, darts, table tennis, badminton, gym.
For a Fee: snorkeling equipment, diving, tennis court, windsurfing, kite surfing, sailing.
There are excellent dive sites very close to the island (for a fee), and the nearby reef (about 8m to 30m) is good for snorkeling.
Occasionally evening entertainment with disco, barbeque and beach party.
Honeymooners get a romantic candle light dinner at the beach and one honeymoon cocktail.
Extra supplements: Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve supplement are obligatory and already included in our rates.
* Transfer is obligatory. Please provide your flight information (arrival and departure flight number and time).
* seaplane transfer: The duration for sea plane transfer can be from 20 minutes till 1 hour time. No night transfer by sea plane is possible. Transfer by seaplane is available from 06:00 until 16:30, every day. If your arrival time at Male is after 15:30 or your departure flight is after 16:30 pm, you must stay one night in an airport hotel.
The maximum luggage allowance for this type of transfer is 20kg per person
Check in – Check out Information:
* Check in time: Your room is available for you from 14:00 on your arrival date. If you want to take your room earlier please arrange it upon arrival. For a guarantee early check in, you have to book one additional night.
* Check out time: You have to leave your room at 12:00 on your departure date. If you want a late check out, please arrange it with your resort’s reception desk. For a guarantee late check out, you have to book one additional night.
Meal Plan Information:.
** Same meal plan must be booked for all travellers in the same room.
** Same meal plan must be booked for entire stay.
** If you have booked your accommodation with BB, HB or FB please note that drinks are not included.
BB = Bed and Breakfast Drinks not included unless mentioned.
HB = Halfboard. Breakfast and Dinner(drinks not included unless mentioned). A lot of the resorts give you the possibility to change dinner to lunch. Please contact the reception.
FB = Full board. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner(drinks not included unless mentioned).
ALL= All inclusive. Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner and a big list of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. A lot of resorts by All Inclusive Meal plan offer tea breaks and small snacks during the day. You can check details information at each hotel’s page.
** Infants under 2 years pay a fixed rate of USD 8 per night directly to the hotel.
** With effect from 01 January 2012, a new airport tax is payable by all passengers departing from Male. The charge is $25.00 per departing international passenger (age 2 years and above). The tax can be paid by cash or credit card direct at the airport of Male.
** Do not forget to check that your passports have all necessary information for the entrance in Maldives. More information you can find at:
Maldives Immigration Office
or contact Maldives consulate / embassy in your country.
* Free nights Offer:Free nights do not include Bed Tax of USD8 per day and per person. This charge is payable direct to the hotel.
*** General Booking Conditions ***
For the booking following details are necessary:
1) Correct guests' names they way they are written in the passports
2) Arrival and departure flight details (flight number and arrival / departure time).
Deadline for changes and cancellations
* for reservations made at least 1 month before check in date there will be a deadline of 2 working days for changes or cancellations.
* for reservations made less than 1 month before check in date we can not give any deadline and full payment is required.
Change and Cancellation policy:
After the "free cancellation" deadline the following cancellation fees will apply:
Cancellation until 30 days before arrival: 30% cancellation fees of the total amount.
Cancellation between 29 days and 16 days before arrival: 50% cancellation fees
Cancellation between 15 days and 08 days before arrival: 65% cancellation fees
Cancellation between 07 days and 04 days before arrival: 80% cancellation fees
Cancellation between 03 days before arrival and arrival day/noon: 90% cancellation fees
Changes or cancellations after arrival date/noon or check in are NOT possible!
Payment policy for bookings made AT LEAST 1 month before check in date:
* Till the end of the cancellation deadline, we will need 30% prepayment of the total booking amount.
* The rest payment of 70% is necessary latest one month before check in date.
Payment policy for bookings made LESS than 1 month before check in date:
* Full payment is required at the time of confirmation
Payments are possible either by bank transfer to one of our company bank accounts in Germany
or through Credit Card (Master, Visa) with no extra charge.
The Hotel Voucher and the original invoice will be issued after receipt of the total payment.
Early booking discount:
* Valid for confirmed bookings up to 31.10.2017
* Valid for period 01.11.2017 - 30.04.2018
* Valid for all room types