Lily Beach Resort and Spa
Category: 5* Hotels
Location: Ari Atoll
Rooms Number: 125
Transfer Types: Sea Plane
The beautiful island Huvahendhoo (550 m long and 100 m wide) is located at South-East Ari Atoll.
Male international airport is 80 km away, and can be reached in about 25 minutes by seaplane and then by Dhoni boat (5 minutes).
Lily Beach Maldives Resort Map
Lily Beach Resort and Spa is a world known top destination, famous for its pristine beaches and magnificent house reef, as Huvahendhoo island offers some of the most amazing dive sites in the world. This Maldivian island is very popular both to families and couples.
In 2009 it was reopened after renovation as a completely redesigned, luxury 5-star resort.
At Lily Beach Resort you can find 2 restaurants, 3 bars, 2 swimming pools with loungers and beach towels, a separate children's pool, a floodlit tennis court, boutique, TV room, CD/DVD hire, free WLAN Internet access and a medical station.
Lily Beach Island Fact Sheet
More included at Lily Island Maldives
* GUNA Travel guests have free access to the lounge of the "Maldivian Air Taxi" as they wait for their seaplane. You can enjoy drinks, snacks and free Internet access. There are also showers available.
* GUNA Travel guests staying in a Deluxe water villa (and with a minimum stay of 4 nights) get 1 bottle of sparkling wine upon arival.
* GUNA Travel guests staying in a Sunset Water Suite (and with a minimum stay of 4 nights) get 1 bottle of champagne upon arival, fruits, and one private sunset cruise.
* NOTE: Due to the hotel's exclusive contracts with some countries, GUNA Travel (as Travel agency based in Germany) is not allowed to accept reservations from Swiss, Korean and Japan passport holders.
* NOTE: there are special offers NOT included in our rates. E-mail us for a free quote at email@example.com