Park Hyatt Hadahaa
Category: 5* Superior Hotels
Location: Gaafu Alifu Atoll
Rooms Number: 50
Transfer Types: Sea Plane, Speedboat
Park Hyatt Hadahaa Maldives is situated on the pristine island of Hadahaa in the North Huvadhoo Atoll (Gaafu Atoll), one of the deepest and largest atolls in the world. It is 420m in length and 300m wide.
Male International airport is 400km away and can reached in about 45 minutes transfer by seaplane and then by speedboat in about 20 minutes transfer.
This new elegant resort is built with all the attention to detail, blending into the unparallel beauty of the island, offering its guests high standard services and a one life time experience. Minimal style villas are nestled within the lush vegetation or poised above water as they are all decorated with timber and stone and floor to ceiling windows. Taste the exquisite Maldivian cuisine at the 2 a' la carte restaurants and take your signature cocktail at the Bar or the Dhoni with it's unique roof structure, built by local Maldivian builders.
To the hotel's facilities are also included 2 swimming pools (one in the Spa area), a boutique, a library, CD / DVD rental, free Wi-Fi internet access and an infirmary.
The island's ideal location and it's excellent house reef make the perfect place for divers and snorkels.
Special for Guna Travel guests, staying in a Park Pool Villa get a voucher of 100$ per room/per stay for spa treatments.
Park Villa (16)
approx. 110 sqm (50 sqm, outdoor area )
Under the shady palm trees, all the spacious villas are elegantly decorated, including semi-open bathroom with shower / toilet and outdoor bathtub and separate outdoor shower, hair dryer, bathrobe, TV, CD / DVD Player, iPad ®, iPod station, telephone, free internet access Wireless, air conditioning, mini bar, coffee making facilities, safe, wooden verandas with sitting area and sun loungers, in the garden with sea view and partial sea view.
Park Villa Floor Plan
Park Pool Villa (20)
approc. 120 sqm (60 sqm outdoor area)
Same features as the Park Villa, additionally equipped with a private plunge pool and day bed.
Park Pool Villa Floor Plan
Park Water Villa (14)
approx. 110 sqm (41 sqm, outdoor area )
Same features as the Park Villa, built with enclosed bath without garden, on stilts over the lagoon, with a large wooden deck, sitting area and lounge furniture and direct access to the sea.
Park Water Villa Floor Plan
At Park Hyatt Hadahaa you can choose:
"The Dining Room"
Just a few meters away from the beach, in the most ideal setting, this five stars restaurant offers international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
"The Island Grill"
Is one of the finest signature restaurants, providing its guests a unique dining experience. In an open air kitchen with a wood burning oven, expert chefs prepare for you a fusion of grilled traditional dishes. Open only for dinner, Wednesday - Sunday.
This poolside bar is the ideal spot for a signature cocktail. Swing chairs and beach cabanas with breathtaking sea view complete the scenery.
A magnificent living room with a unique architecture, its impressive roof designed as a dhoni. Stylishly decorated, the Dhoni is perfect for reading or playing a board game or listening to music.
Our rates include breakfast a la carte.
Halfboard includes breakfast and dinner a la carte.
Fullboard includes breakfast and dinner a la carte. Lunch is offered by "menu" in "The Dining Room.
There is regular evening entertainment as well as various island excursions oorganized by the hotel.
Sports & Fitness
Included: Gym, fitness lessons, yoga, kayaking.
For a fee: cooking lessons.
Due to its location in one of the largest and deepest atolls in the world the island offers excellent dive sites. The house reef is magnificent for snorkeling. The snorkeling equipment is included. The PADI 5-star dive center offers courses (for a fee) and the opportunity to explore the depths of the Ocean.
Beauty & Wellness
In an idyllic garden area with separate spa pool, the luxurius "Vidhun spa" provides holistic treatment for the body and mind.
For a fee: massage, spa treatments.
Vidhun Spa Website
Honeymooners get 1 bottle of sparkling wine, a 30-minute couples massage and one wedding present
Please inform with your reservation .
* Transfer is obligatory. Please provide your flight information (arrival and departure flight number and time).
* Speedboat transfer: Transfer by speedboat is available 24 hours per day (except in times with bad weather) . It can take from 10 minutes till 2 hours time. Night transfer is possible. There are no luggage limitations for this type of transfer.
* Seaplane transfer: The duration for sea plane transfer can be from 20 minutes till 1 hour time. No night transfer by sea plane is possible. Transfer by seaplane is available from 06:00 until 16:30, every day. If your arrival time at Male is after 15:30 or your departure flight is after 16:30 pm, you must stay one night in an airport hotel.
The maximum luggage allowance for this type of transfer is 20kg per person
* Domestic flight: Some resorts require a domestic flight from Male airport to Hanimaadhoo or Gan airport to be reached. Luggage allowance for this type of transfer is maximum 20 kg per person.
Check in – Check out Information:
* Check in time: Your room is available for you from 14:00 on your arrival date. If you want to take your room earlier please arrange it upon arrival. For a guarantee early check in, you have to book one additional night.
* Check out time: You have to leave your room at 12:00 on your departure date. If you want a late check out, please arrange it with your resort’s reception desk. For a guarantee late check out, you have to book one additional night.
Meal Plan Information:.
** Same meal plan must be booked for all travellers in the same room.
** Same meal plan must be booked for entire stay.
** If you have booked your accommodation with BB, HB or FB please note that drinks are not included.
BB = Bed and Breakfast Drinks not included unless mentioned.
HB = Halfboard. Breakfast and Dinner(drinks not included unless mentioned). A lot of the resorts give you the possibility to change dinner to lunch. Please contact the reception.
FB = Full board. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner(drinks not included unless mentioned).
ALL= All inclusive. Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner and a big list of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. A lot of resorts by All Inclusive Meal plan offer tea breaks and small snacks during the day. You can check details information at each hotel’s page.
** Infants under 2 years pay a fixed rate of USD 8 per night directly to the hotel.
** With effect from 01 January 2012, a new airport tax is payable by all passengers departing from Male. The charge is $25.00 per departing international passenger (age 2 years and above). The tax can be paid by cash or credit card direct at the airport of Male.
** Do not forget to check that your passports have all necessary information for the entrance in Maldives. More information you can find at:
Maldives Immigration Office
or contact Maldives consulate / embassy in your country.
** The rates you see in our Online Hotel Booking Engine and our website are only valid for reservations made through GUNA Travel Germany GmbH.
* Free nights Offer:Free nights do not include Bed Tax of USD8 per day and per person. This charge is payable direct to the hotel.
*** General Booking Conditions ***
For the booking following details are necessary:
1) Correct guests' names they way they are written in the passports
2) Arrival and departure flight details (flight number and arrival / departure time).
Deadline for changes and cancellations
* for reservations made at least 1 month before check in date there will be a deadline of 2 working days for changes or cancellations.
* for reservations made less than 1 month before check in date we can not give any deadline and full payment is required.
Change and Cancellation policy:
After the "free cancellation" deadline the following cancellation fees will apply:
Cancellation until 30 days before arrival: 30% cancellation fees of the total amount.
Cancellation between 29 days and 16 days before arrival: 50% cancellation fees
Cancellation between 15 days and 08 days before arrival: 65% cancellation fees
Cancellation between 07 days and 04 days before arrival: 80% cancellation fees
Cancellation between 03 days before arrival and arrival day/noon: 90% cancellation fees
Changes or cancellations after arrival date/noon or check in are NOT possible!
Payment policy for bookings made AT LEAST 1 month before check in date:
* Till the end of the cancellation deadline, we will need 30% prepayment of the total booking amount.
* The rest payment of 70% is necessary latest one month before check in date.
Payment policy for bookings made LESS than 1 month before check in date:
* Full payment is required at the time of confirmation
Payments are possible either by bank transfer to one of our company bank accounts in Germany
or through Credit Card (Master, Visa) with no extra charge.
The Hotel Voucher and the original invoice will be issued after receipt of the total payment.