Six Senses Laamu
Category: 5* Superior Hotels
Location: Laamu Atoll
Rooms Number: 97
Transfer Types: Domestic flight + speedboat
Six Senses Laamu is located in Laamu Atoll and on the island of Olhuveli (approx. 800 m long and approx. 200 m wide).
International airport Male is about 240 km away, and can be reached by domestic flight in about 40 minutes and then another 15-minutes journey by speedboat.
Laamu's Resort Map
This elegant resort is a combination of land and over water spacious villas, offering individual style and luxury. 5 restaurants indulge guests with innovative cuisine, where chefs prepare dishes with products grown in the island's organic gardens.
Among other facilities of the resort are 1 swimming pool (in the spa area), shop, a jewellry shop, library, CD/DVD hire, complimentary wireless Internet access, first-aid station.
Lagoon Beach Villa
Approx. 220 m² (including an outdoor area about 110 m²)
Elegant interiors with a focus on natural materials, partially-covered bathroom with bathtub/shower/WC and separate outdoor shower, hairdryer, bathrobe, TV, DVD player, telephone, complimentary WLAN Internet access, air condition, ceiling fan, minibar, coffee and tea making facilities, safe, private elevated Deck with seating, terrace with seating, own garden with sun loungers and direct access to the beach.
Lagoon Water Villa
Approx. 108 m² (including an outdoor area of approx. 30 m²), as Lagoon Beach Villa, built on stilts over the water, without outdoor shower, wooden deck and direct access to the sea. Views of the lagoon and ocean.
Ocean Beach Villa
Approx. 220 m² (including an outdoor area about 110 m²)
Same as Lagoon Beach Villa with direct seaview.
Ocean Water Villa
Approx. 108 m² (including an outdoor area of approx. 30 m²)
Same as Lagoon Water Villa, face towards the main ocean with uninterrupted views and are far away from the main island.
Is the main restaurant, offers diverse buffets alongside daily alternating set menus (European, Arabic, Asian).
Longitute Restaurant Menu
"The Leaf" Restaurant
Overlooks the island's own vegetable garden and serves set menus with fresh organic ingredients.
Leaf Restaurant Menu
Offers a modern twist on a traditional Kaiseki menu, including the finest sushi and sashimi.
Zen Restaurant Menu
Offers a selection of global well known dishes.
A wonderful wine cellar made from glass and situated over the water offers a fine selection of wines from all around the world, with the opportunity to taste the wines in the dining room.
"Chill Lounge & Bar"
Snacks can be enjoyed in a relaxed atmosphere with panoramic views.
Chill Bar Menu
Offers sweet items as well as 40 different varieties of ice cream.
Our rates include daily breakfast in buffet form.
Halfboard include daily breakfast and dinner buffet / menu.
Fullboard includes daily breakfast , lunch and dinner buffet.
Regular evening entertainment and occasional live music. As well jungle cinema.
For a fee: Various boat and island excursions.
Sports & Fitness
Included: Gym, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, kayaking. For a fee: Water skiing.
The island's house reef is about 30 - 100 meters away from the beach.
Diving courses, as well as snorkelling and diving trips at the dive school (PADI) for a fee.
Snorkelling equipment included.
Beauty & Wellness
The individually designed "Six Senses Spa" offers 5 treatment rooms for couples beside the beach, as well as 4 treatment locations for couples each in the shape of a nest amidst natural vegetation.
For a fee: Yoga, Tai Chi, reflex zone massage, acupressure, and various spa treatments.
Honeymooners get 1 honeymoon cake, 1 present from the hotel, 1 "Dolphin Cruise". Please inform with your reservation.
For staying period 01.05. - 31.10.2014 they get additionaly up to 40% discount on the hotel price of the bride.
* At Six Senses Laamu Maldives there is a minimum stay of 05 overnights required.
* Transfer is obligatory. Please provide your flight information (arrival and departure flight number and time).
* Speedboat transfer: Transfer by speedboat is available 24 hours per day (except in times with bad weather) . It can take from 10 minutes till 2 hours time. Night transfer is possible. There are no luggage limitations for this type of transfer
* Seaplane transfer: The duration for sea plane transfer can be from 20 minutes till 1 hour time. No night transfer by sea plane is possible. Transfer by seaplane is available from 06:00 until 16:30, every day. If your arrival time at Male is after 15:30 or your departure flight is after 16:30 pm, you must stay one night in an airport hotel.
The maximum luggage allowance for this type of transfer is 20kg per person
* Domestic flight: Some resorts require a domestic flight from Male airport to Hanimaadhoo or Gan airport to be reached. Luggage allowance for this type of transfer is maximum 20 kg per person.
Check in – Check out Information:
* Check in time: Your room is available for you from 14:00 on your arrival date. If you want to take your room earlier please arrange it upon arrival. For a guarantee early check in, you have to book one additional night.
* Check out time: You have to leave your room at 12:00 on your departure date. If you want a late check out, please arrange it with your resort’s reception desk. For a guarantee late check out, you have to book one additional night.
Meal Plan Information:.
** Same meal plan must be booked for all travellers in the same room.
** Same meal plan must be booked for entire stay.
** If you have booked your accommodation with BB, HB or FB please note that drinks are not included.
BB = Bed and Breakfast Drinks not included unless mentioned.
HB = Halfboard. Breakfast and Dinner(drinks not included unless mentioned). A lot of the resorts give you the possibility to change dinner to lunch. Please contact the reception.
FB = Full board. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner(drinks not included unless mentioned).
ALL= All inclusive. Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner and a big list of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. A lot of resorts by All Inclusive Meal plan offer tea breaks and sm